dilluns, 7 de setembre del 2020

artemis fowl



  Biggest dissapointment in years 

By IMDB-koenvogels     12.06.20

I was wishing for a Artemis Fowl movie long before there were plans on making them... I could picture all the books turned into great movies, in which you see the characters develop and grow. When I learned that Disney took on the challenge to make a movie adaptation, I held my breath.

They wouldn't turn this into a disaster, now would they? Yup...they did... What a dissapointment. As soon as I saw Artemis Fowl as an insecure, dependant boy who is nothing at all like the criminal, cold, steady, determined, witty mastermind in the books I felt so let down! He even surfs in the movie? Artemis would never turn to sports.

Disney just had to make the main character a likeable weak little boy... terrible. This movie is nothing at all compared to the terrific books written by Eoin Colfer! There has not been looked at the story at all.

 Shame on you, Disney.

 


 VIDEO - ARTEMIS FOWL - 2020 - 4/10 - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3089630/