divendres, 30 d’abril del 2021

shtisel, season 3


Slowest tv there is. May it never be speeded up. 

BY: IMDB-glgabrielsen 

05/04/2021 

This is like, and as good as, Sopranos. Minus the cursing and profanities. 
 Minus the killing and violence. 
 Minus the drugs, save some low quality cigarettes and funny-looking yellowish wine. 
 Obviously no sex or nudity. 
 I don't know what it is with this series. 
All of the characters annoy me to some degree. 
It's so slow my mother stopped watching after 20 minutes because it's that slow. And yet. When the third series was launched, during corona, I was so happy. 
It's like meeting old family again. I know I won't be frightened or sick from the imagery. It's just totally zen. 
Akiva, this confused and complicated artist, making life hard for everyone - and us viewers in particular. 
I hope they never stop making this series.

 

VIDEO - SHTISEL, Season 3 - 2021 - 10 /10 - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3069894/