diumenge, 24 de gener del 2021

30 monedas, season 1


Satánico y de Carabanchel 

By IMDB-itsnotsafe 

17/01/2021 

If you have been a longs time fan of Alex de La Iglesia like myself, I think you will be very pleased with this. Had a great time and look forward to seeing more. The acting is fantastic, from Carmen Machi to Eduard Fernández (Top!), binged the show in almost one seating. Since I've seen so many low ratings due to the dub/subtitles issue, please let me say that I understand that for non spanish speakers this can be tricky; you might not be able to follow everything at first and that can be frustrating. Nevertheless, I believe that if you like horror, dark humor and want to be hooked to the screen, give it a try!

 

 

VIDEO - 30 MONEDAS, Season 1 - 2020 - 8/10 - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9764386/