dilluns, 14 de desembre del 2020

sense8, season 2


Amazed boy in 2020 and forever!!! 

By: IMDB-thekhpro 

13/08/2020 

I'd predicted completely different thing for the last episode. All the questions in my head were 'Who's gonna die at the end' and 'How could it be not boring being too long' But both questions were miserable 'coz it was all about not only watching but feeling too. I didn't expect such a universality from USA. But I was still wrong. For the people who are at doubt whether it's worth watching or not, I recommend 200%. Though it requires little patience in the beginning, you'll end it being amazed at the end. It's not a just good tv-show. It's just a inspirational, legendary, never-getting-old masterpiece.


 

 

VIDEO - SENSE8, Season 2 - 2018 - 9/10 - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2431438/