dimecres, 14 d’octubre del 2020

matterhorn



Masterpiece 

By IMDB-bicola 1

4/01/2014 

I luckily was given a hint by a friend not to miss this movie and I'm very grateful for it! What can I say? A must see. This movie is a masterpiece. It's hilarious, sad, touching, weird, clever and simply beautiful. Perfectly composed and I loved the look of the movie. All actors are great. Needless to say that the soundtrack is wonderful as well. A rare, very special, very unique piece of art, that left me breathless, happy and uplifted in my seat where I stayed even 5 minutes after the credits were through. I give it 10 stars as there is nothing that I didn't like and there is nothing that I would change or would have wished to be different. Sad it can be seen so seldom on the big screen, as that's where it should be watched. I would watch it again if I had the possibility. Please don't miss it!!

 

 

VIDEO - MATTERHORN - 2013 - 9/10 - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2650718/