dijous, 1 d’octubre del 2020

enola holmes


Fun mystery 

By IMDB-ty-jensen 

23/09/2020 

I was excited for Enola Holmes because I like Millie Bobby Brown and Henry Cavill. I'm only a casual Sherlock Holmes fan but I couldn't get into the Benedict Cumberbatch series. Enola Holmes is a fun little film. The acting is good mainly Brown since she's the lead. Brown is charming, she should have a long career ahead of her. Cavill played four iconic characters now which is something. I'm not famaliar with Sam Claflin, I guess he's not well known outside England. The film is PG-13 but it's family friendly, kids can watch it. It barely has cursing or you could say there's none. The film is lighthearted, it has plenty of humor but it's not laugh out loud funny. Enola meets a boy, they flirt several times. The mystery is simple but engaging. I understand why some feel it's boring or lacking but I feel the resolution was lacking. The film is fast paced mainly the first act. The film is ten minutes overlong but it's not a major flaw. Enola Holmes is a fun film which can easily spawn a franchise. Sherlock and mystery fans should enjoy it. If you're a parent looking for a film to watch with your kids, give this a watch.

 

 

VIDEO - ENOLA HOLMES - 2020 - 7/10 - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7846844/